This is a unique opportunity to learn about your city’s top projects and services in an enjoyable atmosphere. See clear timelines, impacts and engagement opportunities of projects. Better understand the services that are available and how to connect with them.
Here are a few of the projects and initiatives you’ll learn about:
– Hospital to Hub: What’s next for this nearly nine-acre Alpine-Balsam property?
– Parks & Libraries: Five latest enhancements and next big initiatives
– Climate Action: Four new ways to make a difference
– Broadband: Could we see faster, cheaper internet in Boulder?
– 20-plus more high-impact projects, programs and initiatives. Interact with staff from Open Space, Housing, Human Services, Police and Fire, Transportation and more.
– Harvest-themed food and treats
– Live music
– Mysto the Magician (6:15-7 p.m.)
– Kids games and activities
– City film fest
– Door prizes for first 250
– Gift card give-away
100% FREE. 100% Boulder.
We’re trying something different.
Come see, and tell us what you think.
Learn more at https://bouldercolorado.gov/whatsupboulder.